Available ports on a tablet, notebook and PC are often in short supply. Our USB-C docking station, however, provides ports aplenty: whether it be a projector, network, monitor or a mouse and keyboard, you can connect seven devices at once. Super-speedy transfers are included too!
- Elegant and robust aluminum housing
- Super speed data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps
- Ethernet data transmission of up to 1000 Mbit/s
- USB-C adapter for perfect, high-resolution ultra HD quality, 3840 x 2160 pixels
USB TYPE-C FOR ALL
REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE CONNECTION IS OLD OR NEW
USB Type-C began a revolution: at last, one connection for everything. No more umpteen different cables – often you no longer knew what they were originally intended for. And above all: an end to cable clutter. You now have a new ultra-slim notebook with a USB-C connection, but there are so few slots on the thin device. What do you do with your projector, monitor and keyboard?
USB-C MULTIPORT ADAPTER
EVERYTHING IN ONE PLACE IN A HUB!
Our 7-in-1 USB-C docking station gets everything out of your connections. The hub is the central interface to the printer, monitor, Internet, mouse and keyboard, for example. Therefore, despite the USB-C notebook, all connection options remain available to you in the office. You don’t need to buy any new devices, have a wide range of connection options with the hub, and are able to benefit from all the advantages of USB-C. It doesn’t matter which connection you use on the USB-C docking station: top data transfer speeds are always available to you. With the built-in holder for a tablet or smartphone, your desk remains tidy and organised, and the elegant metal housing adds style. The handy dimensions of the hub are also ideal for business trips.
WHICH CONNECTION OPTIONS DOES THE USB-C MULTIPORT ADAPTER OFFER?
- Many notebooks and MacBooks have only a single USB-C interface. However, it is usually used for the notebook’s power supply, and you cannot benefit from the advantages of USB-C for other connected devices. The USB-C docking station provides alternatives. You connect the docking station to the notebook, and the power supply unit to the docking station. The power supply unit then supplies the notebook with power via USB-C, and you can use all of the hub’s other connections with USB-C speed.
- Power Delivery technology enables charging between the power supply unit, docking station and notebook of 5–20 volts and up to 5 amperes. This high power consumption of up to 100 watts is possible, as the devices communicate with each other. As a result, the charging process adjusts to suit the device being charged, and is very fast, optimised and efficient.
- If you do not need the USB-C socket for power supply, you can of course use it to connect all your new USB-C devices (such as smartphone, tablet, USB stick) in order to transfer data.
HDMITM AND VGA
PCs, notebooks, tablets or MacBooks that are already equipped with USB-C can be connected via the USB-C docking station to your projector, monitor or television with an HDMI™ connection. The only prerequisite is that your device supports audio and video transmission via USB Type-C. You can continue your work and hold your presentations as usual without the need for further adapters or new purchases, and without having to change cables. Without hassle, but with high-resolution 4K Ultra-HD quality. If you have a monitor or projector with a VGA connection, you can of course also connect it to the hub.
PCs, notebooks, tablets or MacBooks with a USB-C socket can be connected via the LAN connection of the docking station to the router or to the Gigabit network with a speed of 1000 Mbit/s. Therefore, you will not be denied any access in the company because you have switched to USB-C.
Mouse, keyboard and USB sticks – these devices fit into the conventional USB-A 3.1 sockets on the 7-in-1 docking station. With the USB-A connections, you do not have to forego speed – enjoy reliable SuperSpeed with a transfer rate of 5 Gbit/s.
More product information
- For connecting a PC/notebook/MacBook/tablet with USB-C to a VGA and HDMI™ monitor/TV set or projector and an Internet/network via LAN (RJ45) as well as for the simultaneous connection of up to 3 further USB devices
- VGA & HDMI™: for the simultaneous use of two monitors with identical contents
- USB-C adapter supports USB Power Delivery and therefore allows charging via a USB-C power supply unit / Power Pack
- Sturdy holder for tablets and smartphones for comfortable working on the move or at the desk
- USB-C docking station is also called USB-C multiport hub
- Compatible with Thunderbolt 3 (lightning symbol)
- Super-speed USB (USB 3.1 Gen 1)
What’s in the Box
- 1 7-in-1 USB-C docking station
- 1 instruction manual
- To use the charging function, the device must support PowerDelivery (PD) or Thunderbolt3 technology.
- To use the VGA or HDMI™ function, the device must support DisplayPort Alternate Mode or Thunderbolt3 technology.
2 years legal warranty only